Monday, September 29, 2014

Back in the game!

Well to say it's been a while since I last did a blog post would be an understatement. It wasn't due to a lack of content, it just dropped off as a priority. But now I've got lots of stuff backed up that I'd like to take photos of, so it makes sense to blog about them too.

For the next little while I'll be posting things I've painted or worked on over the last year and a half. By the time I've caught up I should then have current projects I can show and hopefully not have a long break again, but no promises.

I'll start with some Iron Kingdoms RPG figures for my Character in a campaign we ran, which has since ended (we've moved on to DnD 5e).


These two were a lot of fun to paint, and I'm really glad with how well they match and look like a team. I discovered freehand isn't so daunting when you have a decent brush!


I have a few more figures to go along with these guys, and will eventually have my own party with 2 more characters and 1 more 'Jack.

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment